Wednesday 29 June 2011

BH Cosmetics 88 Neutral palette - Review


I know everybody much have seen a lot of review about the 88 palettes but I decided to share my toughs about it anyway.
I really like this palette for creating neutral looks because you can find pretty much every neutral shade possible. I use this palette a lot for the matte eyeshadows because I usually prefer shimmery/glittery eyeshadow but when I want to get a more natural look and or want to define my crease with a matte color to give my eyes more definition, I really like to use this palette. Also, there are a lot of good highlight colors either matte (that I prefer) or with a kind of sheen to it if you want to mix the textures.
Theses eyeshadows are easy to work with. With this palette, I get a reasonable amount of fallouts not more than some high end eyeshadows I've used. The colors are quite blendable even if it's not the best I've seen. The colors are quite pigmented and I feel like you don't need to apply a lot to get a nice intensity so you won't need to use a lot.
The best part about this palette is the price. (I don't have the price with me and it varies depending where you live) Sure, the pans are small but I personally prefer to have less of each colors and have more different colors than have a lot of each color that i'll probably never use anyway.
I thing overall this palette is a good value. I was quite skeptical when I bought it but I think finally for the price it's a really good product. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who's on a budget or for some peoples that are just starting with make up so you can experiment with it and have some fun creating some neutral looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top MelPatinage21. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.