Wednesday 29 June 2011

H&M nail polish in Temptress - Review

 

This is going to be a review on an inexpensive nail polish by H&M.
Since two or three weeks, I've been trying to stop bitting my nails. I've putted the Mavala Stop (it tastes really bad) and it helped a lot. But, now I have the habbit to scrape of the top coat with my new nails! So that's why I wanted an nail polish so I wouldn't want to scrape it off because chipped nail polish doesn't look good.
So, this nail polish cost about 5$CAN (prices are higher in Canada :(.) It's a nice lilac purple pastel color. I wanted something really cheap because I wasn't sure I was going to continue wearing nail polish and almost never wore any nail polish before because I didn't have long enough nails. But, even if it's cheap, I really like it. I like that the color is nice and opaque. An other positive point is that it lasts a decent time for the price. I've putted it with a top coat and added a top coat everyday and it lasted me 4 days. (It's a miracle because I still have a tendency to scrape it off). Even after four days, it's still there. It's just that I'm perfectionist!
So I really recommend this inexpensive nail polish for anyone either you don't to pay a lot of money for nail polish or if you like to have many different colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top MelPatinage21. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.