Wednesday 29 June 2011

Too Faced Natural Eye palette - Review

 

I received this as a Christmas gift and I've had the chance to try it a lot since then. This palette contains 9 neutral eyeshadows. This palette contains everything you need to create many different looks. You have the matte highlight (I prefer my highlighters matte), some pretty lid colors, some deeper crease or outer V glittery or shimmery colors and even one deeper matte crease or outer V color. Also, the second color in the first row is a good transition color to help blending the highlight with the darker crease color.
- The eyeshadows are really soft you only touch lightly the brush into the eyeshadow and you get a lot of color on the brush. This is nice because it makes them easy to blend out but you have to be careful to tap off the excess because if you skip that step, you are going to get fallouts especially with the darker shimmery shades.
- These eyeshadows are really pigmented, you only need a tiny bit to get a lot of color on your eyes.
- I'm really into shimmery and glittery eyeshadows so I really love this palette but if you don't love shimmery eyeshadow, this palette might not be for you. the 3 shades in the first row are matte but the 6 other shades are shimmers and glitters so that might be something you want to consider before buying it.
I really like this palette. These past times, when I wake up the morning, I've been getting kind of lazy and have some go to looks with this palette. Also, for peoples travelling, with this, you have everything to create perfect day looks or nigh time looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top MelPatinage21. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.