Wednesday 29 June 2011

Revlon Illuminance cream shadow in skinlights - Review








This is a review on a quad of creme shadow by Revlon. I also included swatches but the colors are a little bit washed out by my camera.
Pros:
- I really like the colors in this quad.
- These are so creamy!
- Really nice packaging
- They stay on your lid for a full day of school or work.
Cons:
- If you're going to wear it for more than 9-10h, your going to get a little bit of creasing.
- I don't know if it's just mine but it's really hard to open. This can be a pro because you know it wont open in your make up kit but I have a hard time opening it.
I really like these cream eyeshadow and will probably try to get more colors because I find they have a really good variety of colors. Also, it's an excellent value for the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top MelPatinage21. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.