Wednesday 29 June 2011

Kat Von D lipstick in Celebutard - Review

 

 





So as I sayed in my other reviews, I went to Toronto for a trip last week and I went shopping!!! This is going to be a review on a Lipstick by Kat Von D that I received in the Get the look kit.
This was part of the Kat Von D kit that Sephora sells. I was really happy that I was able to get it because it was the last one on the shelf!
I really like this color okay I know I'm terrible at describing colors especially in my second language but it's a very nice light pink. When I arrived home, I checked out my collection and I remarked that I found a pretty close dupe for it! So this is a very similar color to Mac lipstick in hue. They look practically the same in the packaging. The only difference they have is that Hue is a glaze and Celebutard is more of a matte lipstick. But, paired with a gloss on your lips, it's very similar.
So, as you can see in the third picture I uploaded, on the left side, I have Celebutard and on the right side I have Hue. As you can see, the only difference is the finish. (PS. Sorry for my chapped lips)
For me, I prefer the Kat Von D lipstick but I know it can be a little bit pricey so you can get the Mac one and it will be a little less expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top MelPatinage21. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.