Wednesday 29 June 2011

Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in Airy Fairy - Review






This is a lipstick from Rimmel that I really like. It's one of Rimmels Lasting Finish lipstick and it's in the color Airy fairy.
Pros:
- I really like the color. It's a nice pink and there's an hard to describe gold reflect to it. It think this color is just perfect. It's easily wearable and gives you just the perfect subtle pop of color on your lips.
- The formulation is really good. I like that it doesn't dry my lips too much like some other lipstick do.
- I like that this lipstick is long wearing and stay's on your lips for a long time.
Con:
- The only con I have is that sometimes it tends to go into fine lines of my lips if I don't watch out how I apply it. I usually put coat, bloat away with a kleenex and reapply a thin layer and I don't have any problems and it makes the lipstick stay longer.
This is a really good inexpensive lipstick and I really recommend it. I also like the variety of shades Rimmel has and I'm definitely going to buy other shades of these lipsticks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top MelPatinage21. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.