Monday 30 January 2012

EOTD–Urban Decay Naked2

Hey bloggers,

This is a look I created using Urban Decay’s Naked2 palette. This is more of an evening dramatic look because of the super long winged liner and the thick dark lashline.

Theses are the steps to recreate the look:

1. I applied Urban Decay Primer potion to the lid.

2. I used a dark brown pencil liner to draw the shape of the crease and wing it out.

3. I used Busted to blend the crease color up.

4. After, I used Tease to blend it up even more.

5. I applied foxy as a matte highlight shade under my brow.

6. I then used YDK all over the lid making sure not to go over the crease colors.

7. I applied Blackout to my lower lashline.

8. I lined my top lashline with l’Oréal carbon black liquid eyeliner and my lower waterline with Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Zero.

9. Last step was to apply some mascara. I used Mac Zoom Fast Black lash mascara.

I hope you liked it… Thanks for reading… Have a nice day, or night depending on where you are.

Bye,

Mel xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top MelPatinage21. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.