Wednesday 29 June 2011

Smashbox classifeyed palette - Review

 


I know this palette got out a while ago but I'm new to blogging and if theses palettes come out again, or in different colors, I just want you to know what to expect for theses and personally, I really like theses.
- The eyeshadows have a decent pigmentation and are easy to work with and blend.
- The first row: Perfect shades to do a gold/brown look. I personally like to use the first shade as my lid color, the middle golden color in my outer 1/2 or crease and the darker brown in the outer V or crease area. I'd say that the lightest shades are not as pigmented as some other shadows I've tried but it's pretty good and I've made a big dent in theses.
- The second row: The first color is a pretty highlight that you can use as a lid color if you have a fair skin like me. (But, I mainly use it as a highlight) This color, I would not say it's a dupe but it's a similar color to heaven in the Too Faced natural eye palette. The second purple is a grayish-purple color. It's really pretty in the outer half of my eyes or in the higher crease area. The third color, the darker purple is nice for the outer V and crease area.
- I haven't experienced excessive fallouts and I think I have less fallouts than with my Too Faced natural eye palette so that's a good thing.
I really love this palette and I've used it so much. I think if Smashbox comes with some other palettes like this one, I will definitely buy it. What I especially love about this palette is the price (I got it for 15$ (I think) on Sephora's website). I definitely do not regret buying this item.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top MelPatinage21. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.