Wednesday 29 June 2011

Nars Orgasm blush - Review

A product that I have is the Nars Orgasm blush. I had my eyes on it for a while but I was hesitant because of the price 26$ US. But I paid myself a treat and got it from Sephora's online store.


- The color is a pretty pinky-peach with golden shimmers. I have a fair skin and on me it looks more pink than peach. If you are scared about the shimmers or don't like shimmers, they don't show up a lot on the skin it only gives a little of a brightened effect.
- This blush is incredibly pigmented but I'm able to wear it using an angled blush brush from Sigma (Mac's 168 equivalent) with a very light hand. But, if you like a more subtle effect, you could easily use a stippling brush like Mac's 187.
The only negative thing I have to say is the price. It's very expensive for a single blush. I can't really pronounce myself to choose if it's worth the price or not. I think it's a personal decision. If you have the money to pay for it, I think it's a nice blush but I think it was over-hyped. I'm not saying it's not a good blush, far from that but I think you could find some decent blushes for the fraction of the price.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top MelPatinage21. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.