Wednesday 29 June 2011

Mac lipstick in Hue - Review


This is the first Mac lipstick I bough and what I think about it.
I bought it in the color hue which is a glaze. The color is a nice soft pale pink. I really liked the color. The only thing is that when I came back from my vacations in Costa Rica, it looked horrible on me when I'm tanned. So, I guess I'll need to wait a little bit to wear it again.
The formulation is good. I really wanted to fall in love but I've seen some cheaper lipsticks that I actually like the formulation better. It's okay, maybe it's just the glaze ones. But, I really want to try some other Mac finishes. Maybe you could tell me what is your favorite lipstick finish.
I think this lipstick is okay for the color and the finish but I think there are some better textures and colors that would suit better for what I'm looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top MelPatinage21. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.