Tuesday 24 January 2012

EOTD–Rainbow leopard eye

Hey bloggers,

This post is about a look I did today. It is super bright and fun and I really like it because I find that look really shows that makeup is an art. So, for this look, I’ll just write the products I used because it’s a really long list.

Products used:

- BH cosmetics 88 tropical shimmer palette (yellow shade, blue shade and cream highlight color)

- L’Oréal HIP duo in adventurous (bright pink)

- Nyx e/s trio in Orange/Golden Orange/Peach (Orange)

- Mac e/s in Purple shower (Purple color in outer corner)

- Nyx e/s trio in olive grove (Middle lime green shade)

- Mac e/s in vibrant grape (Crease purple)

- Artdeco e/s in color 361 (darker pink color)

- Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Mildew (green)

- Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Electric (blue)

- Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Zero (black)

- L’Oréal télescopic felt tip liner in Black

- Mac Zoom fast black mascara

So, this is the look. I hope you liked it. Everybody have a nice day and feel free to comment.

Mel xox

2 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top MelPatinage21. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.