Wednesday 29 June 2011

Ecotool travelling brush kit - Review

I think the title of the review pretty much tells what I think about theses brushes. They are amazing quality! Also the best thing is the price. It was under 15$ CAN for the whole set.
- First, these are so soft! You just want to continually touch them. Compared to my Sigma eye brushes, it's even softer.
- These don't shed. I never had even one bristle coming out of theses even after deep cleaning these a couple time.
- The handle is not very long but it's very portable. It's more of a travel kit but I personally use them on everyday basis even after I received my complete kit from Sigma. Also, the handle is very durable and it's made of bamboo.
- If you are all about the environment, theses are really eco-friendly.
Theses are really good brushes. I don't really have any complaint except that I'd want to see more of these. I totally recommend these to anyone that can find them. I'm not really sure where they sell it but I bought these in a drugstore in Canada.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top MelPatinage21. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.