Wednesday 29 June 2011

BH Cosmetics 88 Tropical Shimmer palette - Review


I bought this palette with another BH Cosmetics palette : the 88 Neutral palette. (I also have a review on that one). I like both of them for different reasons.
The 88 Tropical shimmer one is really different because it's all shimmery/ glittery colors. I really like to use these colors on my lid. The only thing is that I can't leave like on a trip with just that palette because I at least need a good matte highlight color for my brow bone.
The colors have a decent pigmentation. (It's kind of a hit and miss because some are incredible and some are not but for the price, that's what you can expect) They're quite easy to blend so that's a plus. The only thing is that as with pretty much all of the shimmery/ glittery eyeshadows, you will get some fallouts. (But I've gotten them with high end eyeshadows too).
I like that there's a little bit of colorful eyeshadows and some nice pretty pink and purples and that there is also a neutral part of the palette with all different kinds of browns.
If I compare both palettes I bought, if you only want to buy one, I would recommend the neutral one especially for a more daily use but if you can have both, the Tropical Shimmer is a nice palette to experiment and play with make up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top MelPatinage21. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.