Thursday 30 June 2011

Rimmel Volume Booster plumping lipgloss in Attract - Review

 





This is a review on Rimmel's Volume Booster plumping lipgloss. I got this for free the other day at Jean Coutu during a sale. When I arrived at the cash, the cosmetician told me that I got an item free because I spent more than 15$ in makeup. I didn't really look the brand, I just picked this lipgloss because the color caught my attention and I really liked the color. Mine is in the color Attract.


This is a plumping lipgloss. It's the first plumping lipgloss that I use. I know that there's a tingly feeling with each plumping lipgloss. This one has it but it's not too bad. I kind of like the feeling. It's almost like when you put these chapsticks that makes your lips feel tingly. For the plumping, it plumps my lips but it's nothing that noticeable. Don't expect miracles. It's not a lip surgeon!


This lipgloss is super long wearing. I putted it on my lips yesterday and it lasted a really long time. I went out and drank some water and after a couple of hours, it still looked almost the same as when I applied it.


The color is really pretty. It's kind of a sheer color that lets the natural color of your lips show through. I kind of makes me think of Sephora Collection lipgloss in apricot except it's a little bit more pink while Sephora's one is more peach.


I don't know if they sell this anymore because I got it for free. But if you can get your hand on this lipgloss, I really recommend it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top MelPatinage21. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.