Wednesday 29 June 2011

Sephora Collection Lip Attitude Glamour - Review

 


I bought this lipstick about a month ago from Sephora. I bought 2 shades. They might look similar on pictures but one is more on the neutral side and the other one is more rosy.
- One positive thing I have to say about theses lipsticks is that they do not dry up my lips. They also feel very nice when on your lips.
- One positive thing for me that might be a downside for some others is that they are sheer. I like it because I like very natural lips and even these, I only wear it at night or sometimes during the day when applied with a very light hand. Also, they give a very nice sheen to your lips without being to glossy. I also like that you can see your lip color through the lipstick.
- Unfortunately, I can't tell you a lot about how long it lasts because when I put it, I can only check it at lunch time but it's wears off nicely and doesn't give me some weird spots or all get stuck at the outer corners of my lips like some other lip products have been doing.
I will definitely buy some other of these and try some other colors because I think it's a very nice lipstick for the price (12$ US in Sephora's stores) and because I don't usually wear a lot on my lips I like to have a cheaper lipstick than some other brands because I know that I'm not going to use them really often.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top MelPatinage21. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.