Wednesday 29 June 2011

EOTD #4


Today I did this smokey kind of maroon eye... I doesn't look as dark on the camera but this is way darker make up than I would usually wear. But, if you like that kind of make up, it would be an easy smokey eye that you can do in any color.
How to:
- I smudged some Urban Decay 24/7 eye liner in Zero on my upper lash line and smudged it till it makes a gradient effect on pretty much all my lid. (I didn't try it but maybe if you don't want a so dark effect, you could use a dark gray instead). After, I did the same thing on my lower lash line
- I packed a pinky-maroon color over the top all over my lid and on my lower lashline. (I took the color in my BH cosmetics 88 Tropical Shimmer palette)
- You can repeat the first two steps until you get the desired effect.
- After, I just added a little bit of black eyeshadow from my BH cometics 88 neutral palette to deepen the crease area.
- Because I used some shimmery colors on the lid, I used a matte highlighter from my BH palette.
- I lined my waterline with my black pencil.
- I added a coat of mascara over the top of it to finish the look.
Hoped you liked this simple look to achieve! Please comment or leave some suggestions in the comment bar down below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top MelPatinage21. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.