Wednesday 18 January 2012

Revlon Colorburst Lip butter - Review

Shades: Creamsicle, Strawberry shortcake, Sweet tart, Peach parfait, Pink truffle, Berry smoothie

Hey Bloggers,

I know you’ve all seen many reviews on this product but I received a couple of these Revlon Lip butter for Christmas and I wanted to tell what I think about these after having the chance to test them for a couple of weeks. Ok, so to start, I got 6 different shades and I think I have a nice variety of color to test the lighter and the darker shades.

All of them are really creamy and very moisturizing. I really like how they feel on you lips. It’s really like a mix between a lipbalm and a lipstick.

Creamsicle: This is a really light nude shade. At first I thought maybe it was going to wash me out but it doesn’t because my natural lips are really pigmented so my natural lip color shows up and it’s just the nicest nude color.

Strawberry shortcake: It’s a really nice pale bubble-gum pink. I really like this color and it is probably my favorite one.

Sweet tart: This really shows up as a bright pink at least on my lips. It’s darker than Strawberry shortcake.

Peach parfait: That color is a little bit more sheer compared to the other colors. It’s really close to my natural lip color so it’s pretty much a “my lips but better” lip color. It also has some nice shimmers.

Pink truffle: That’s a nice darker pink color that’s more on the brownish side.

Berry smoothie: It’s a darker berry color. Even if it’s darker I still find it wearable for the daytime if I wear lighter eye makeup. This color also has a little bit of shimmers.

So, overall I really like these Lip butters and I really recommend them to anyone because I really like the finish and I like that you don’t have to use a lipgloss on top of them. I really like to carry them in my purse and I like that it’s a good drugstore product.

Bye,

Mel XOX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top MelPatinage21. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.