Wednesday 29 June 2011

Revlon Super Lustrous lipgloss in Peach petal - Review


I bought this lip gloss 1 week ago because of the reviews I've seen on youtube by make up guru's. I don't really like crazy glittery lip gloss so I tough pink petal would be the perfect color for me as it's more a cream finish (no glitters).
- I like that this gloss gives me glossy lips but not glittery lips. But if you like glitters, some other colors in this line have some.
- This lip gloss is super pigmented and at first when you apply it on your lips it looks a kind of scary white-skin color. But, when you rub you lips together, it spreads nicely and blends into your natural lip color so it doesn't look crazy. It turns into a really pretty color and I really like it.
- This lip gloss is more on the sticky side but it didn't really bother me.
- The only con I have about this lip gloss is the way it wears off. It wears out in the outer corners of your mouth in a really gross and unflattering way so you might need to test it before you wear it in public. But, if you watch out for that, wipe it out before it does that and reapply it, it should be ok. I love the color so much that this will not stop me from wearing it.
I didn't fell in love with this gloss but I think it's a decent lip gloss especially for a drugstore one and for the price so it would be a good one if you don't want to spend some more money on high-end lip gloss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top MelPatinage21. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.