Wednesday 29 June 2011

Aveeno positively radiant tinted moisturizer - Review


I first heard about this product in a video on youtube. I choose this moisturizer because the guru said that it gives a lot of coverage for a tinted moisturizer and she also said that you could probably wear this alone if you have good skin.
It is totally true that I can wear it alone. Sure, I always like to put some foundations for special events but I never wear foundations for everyday make up. I like that it evens out my skin and give some coverage. I also like the finish it gives to my skin: a slightly dewy look. But, I think that if you have a oily skin, it may not be the best product for you so that may be something to think about before buying it.
Overall, this is an excellent product. I used it everyday since I bought it and will continue to use it till I use the last drop of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top MelPatinage21. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.