Wednesday 29 June 2011

Artdeco eyeshadows - Review











This is a review about two eyeshadows from the brand Artdeco.
I own two colors. Unfortunately, I can't use the blue color because I have green eyes and I've tried to make it work but it' just a color that I can't wear.
Both colors are shimmery. But, I find that when you put it on your lid, it doesn't look as shimmery as in the pan. I like the texture of these eyeshadow, they're really soft and easy to blend. Pigmentation is okay, but I've seen better in some other highend brands.
Overall I like the pink eyeshadow. But, I don't think it's worth the price I paid for it. (I was approximatively 16$ each)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top MelPatinage21. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.