Wednesday 29 June 2011

Kat Von D Autograph pencil in black metal love - Review

 

This is a review on an eyeliner by Kat Von D that I got in the get the look kit that they sell at Sephora. I also included a swatch.
I got this eyeliner in the kit and it came in the color Black Metal Love. It's a black with some micro glitters in it. I really like the color and I'm happy that it's not just a regular black because I have so many in my collection.
I really like how this eyeliner glides on. It's super smooth and extremely pigmented. I really like to use it on my upper lashline and it's a nice alternative to the plain black liner.
I personally didn't try it on my waterline because I've heard that the glitters can irritate your eyes. Has anyone tried it? How did it work for you?
I'm not someone who usually wears pencil eyeliner on my upper lashline but since I got this liner, that's how I wore it and I really like it.
Another nice thing to have is that it has a nice pencil shapener in the cap of the pencil so it's really portable and you don't have to bring one if you leave on a trip.
Would I buy it again? I have to honestly say no for this color but I would probably try just the black pencil so I could use it on my waterline. It's just that I find that when you pay so much for an eyeliner, I want it to be very versatile and multipurpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top MelPatinage21. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.