Wednesday 29 June 2011

Maybelline the Falsies mascara - Review

 





I'm always changing of mascaras and I'm a mascaraholic! This is by far my favorite make up item. First start by saying that I've tried many different mascara's from differents ranges of price, either high-end or drugstore mascaras and I came with the conclusion that mascara is not a product worth spending the money to get a high-end one because in my opinion when you do a little reseach, you can find similar quality or even better quality mascaras in drugstores.
The Falsies mascara by Maybelline:
- This is a very wet formula and I personally like it. But, if you don't like really wet mascara's formula, this may not be the best choice for you.
- The wand is a curvy style wand. Usually, I don't use curvy wands but I gave this one a try and yes at first, it takes a little adjustment but after a couple of application, it's as easy to apply as any mascara. The bristles are not rubber bristles, they are more like the traditional mascara but I've heard bloggers that preferred rubber bristles usually really like this mascara so maybe it's worth giving it a try even if it's not usually your favorite kind of wand.
- It makes my lashes look very long. It gives some volume although this isn't the most volumizing mascara that I've tried. But, this far, it's the best lengthening mascara I've ever tried. This also gives very dramatic lashes, and it's something I really like about mascaras.
Overall, I'm really impressed with this mascara and it definitely beats a lot of high-end mascaras I've tried. It's not an expensive mascara and I think it's worth giving it a try either if you are looking for a new mascara or if you are just a mascaraholic that already owns too much mascaras!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top MelPatinage21. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.