Wednesday 29 June 2011

Lise Watier Lipstick duo in vintage moderne - Review



I got this Lipstick duo a while ago but I don't think that it's still availlable. But, I wanted to do a review so everybody can know what to expect of Lise Watier lipsticks.
I really like both colors. I like the variety of this duo. It comes with one not quite matte but no shimmers coral color and one not too bright pink color that contains shimmers. I like the texture and finish of both on my lips.
I find both lipsticks to wear a long time.
Overall, I totally recommend looking at Lise Watier lipsticks because their very nice quality. I think the only downfall will probably only be the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top MelPatinage21. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.