Thursday 19 January 2012

Urban Decay Naked 2–Review and comparison with Naked 1

Hey Bloggers,

Today’s review is on a product that a lot of you heard of and it is Urban Decay Naked 2. I was planning to wait before getting this palette because I already have Naked but I received some money for Christmas and saw one day that it was in stock online at Sephora and I just decided to get it before it solds out.

Ok so the main thing is not about the quality of the eyeshadows. I did a review on Naked 1 already and everyone knows that Urban Decay’s eyeshadow are really soft, pigmented and blend really well. The main thing a lot of peoples want to know is “Should I get Naked 2 even if I already have Naked?”. So, that’s what I’m going to try to answer for you.

First, Naked 2 has a lot of more cooler toned colors. For some that will be a plus and for some it won’t. But, one thing that a lot of people will like about Naked 2 is that it has a matte highlight color, something that Naked doesn’t have. Also, Naked 2 has a matte black color included so it’s perfect to use as an eyeliner but, that’s if you don’t already have a couple of matte blacks like I do.

Naked 1 or Naked 2 ? : I think it really depends on your preferences but both palettes are really worth it. Also, something to check out is that Naked comes with a shader brush and a mini eyeshadow Primer Potion and Naked 2 comes with a shader and crease brush and a mini lip junkie lipgloss.

If I already have Naked do I need Naked 2 ? Honestly, not really, because the colors are really similar but if you have money to  splurge on a special item why not?

So, that was my review comparison. Down below will be the swatch comparison of both palettes. I hope I answered to you questions. If you have any more questions feel free to comment.

Bye,

Melanie XOX

Top row: Naked 2 , Bottom row : Naked

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top MelPatinage21. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.