Wednesday 29 June 2011

Cover Girl Cheekers blush - Review

 


I first must say that I'm very impressed with Cover Girl blushes. It's a very good drugtore blush. The pigmentation is good, even better than some highend blushes I've tried.
I own two shades: 154 Deep plum and 103 Natural Shimmers. I like both of these shades for very different purpose. The Deep plum (I don't find that the name really suits the product), is a very nice pink blush. It is a quite shimmery blush but it doesn't bother me. The second one, Natural shimmer, is just as the name describes it. It adds some natural shimmers to your face. You can use it as a blush but even if I have a really fair skin, I prefer to use it as an highlight.
Overall Covergirl Cheekers are really great blush. And I definitely recommend them to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top MelPatinage21. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.