Wednesday 29 June 2011

Kat Von D High Voltage primer - Review

 

This is going to be a review on two Kat Von D primers I received in my get the look kit from Sephora.
I received it in two colors: skin which is a natural skin color primer and smoky that is a darker gray color. I only used the skin colored one because it's the most natural one and the one that is the most suited for every day.
I've tried two different primers before and I would rank it in third place. My favorite primer is the Urban Decay primer potion and my second favorite one is the Smashbox photo finish lid primer.
What I like about Kat Von D's primer is that it covers up any veins or redness on your lid so if you want the coverage, this is the best choice for you. For the staying power, they actually creased on me. The only thing that I prefer with the UDPP is that it's so smooth and silky on your skin when you apply it. The Kat Von D primer is smoother than the Smashbox primer but not as much as the UDPP.
Overal it's an excellent value. But, with the creasing, if eyeshadows thend to crease on you, it might not be the best option. But, abonus is that it is 4$ US less expensive than UDPP.
Pictures: Packaging, swatched, and in the third picture, these are the swatches when blended.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top MelPatinage21. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.