Wednesday 29 June 2011

Urban Decay Eyeshadow primer potion in SIN - Review

 



I already own the original UD primer potion. I was in a Sephora the other day and I decided to get the one in the color sin because it looked like a very pretty color.
What I really like about this product is that as the original one, it's super smooth and silky and feels amazing when you put it on your eyes. Also, you don't feel like you need to pull the skin and rub your eye to blend and spread the product.
I really like the nice champagne color. It looks amazing under any shimmery color. What I personally do because I don't like shimmery highlight, is use this shade on my lid and get just a little bit over the crease and then use the original one on my brow and blend it all together.
The one problem I have with mine is that the stopper doesn't remove enough product from the wand applicator and it can get a little bit messy. But, I think it's just mine that does that because my original one is okay.
I really recommend it if you're looking for a nice shimmery base for your eyeshadow. But, you don't really need to have both the original and this one. If you were only to buy one, I would recommend the original one because it's going to work with any eyeshadow you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top MelPatinage21. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.