Wednesday 29 June 2011

Rimmel London stay matte pressed powder - Review

 


This is going to be a first impression review about Rimmel Stay Matte pressed powder.
Today I bought this pressed powder because I was looking for something really cheap. I already have a pressed powder but I've it pan on it and I don't want to bring it on this trip I'm going because I'm scared it's going to break and it was really expensive. So, I decided to buy this Rimmel pressed powder and give it a chance during my vacations.
First, I bought it in shade 004 Sandstorm. It's a very light color because I have a really fair skin. But, I find that it looks darker in the picture than it does in person. Because it's really a light shade.
On thing that I just realized and that I like is that on the back of this powder, it says it's good for 30 months so that's pretty much a long time even for a powder product.
I didn't use it yet but I'm planning on using it tonight and I've swatched it and I really liked the texture.
The only negative point would have to be the packaging. The cap doesn't stay on! But I guess that's what you can expect for the price.
Overall I think I will like this powder. Let's just hope it doesn't break me out when I'll try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top MelPatinage21. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.