Wednesday 29 June 2011

Makeup collection - Lipsticks

 

Okay, so I started collecting makeup progressively and buy a little at the time and I know I don't have the collection YouTube beauty Guru's have but this is what I have and I would like to share it with you Luuuxer's.
- Sephora Collection Lip atitude glamour G10
- Mac lipstick (Glaze) Hue
- Maybelline Color sensational lipstick in Born With It
- Kat Von D Painted love lipstick in Celebutard
- Rimmel lipstick in Airy Fairy
- Lise Watier Lip Duo in vintage modern (Pink and Coral)
- Sephora Collection Lip attitude glamour G17
- Maybelline lipstick in Raspberry Rush
- NYC Retro Red lipstick
I recommend pretty much each of these lipsticks except maybe for the NYC one because it's really cheap. (I only bought it for a costumed 50's birthday party!)
Also, could you share which are your favorite lipsticks?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top MelPatinage21. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.