Sunday 21 April 2013

EOTD–Nearly bare lid with a pop of color using Too Faced natural eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey Bloggers,

How are you today? I’m at university and I am during my exams week so I need a quick look that doesn’t need a lot of blending. I know people are going to think: Why is she even wearing makeup during exams? Even if I don’t do something as elaborated or artistic as what I like to do when I have a lot of time, doing my makeup is something that calms me. I just can’t leave the house without makeup. It’s not because I’m not confident in myself, it’s because it’s just a really important step that brightens my morning. Anyway enough rambling, here’s the look I am wearing today using mostly Too Faced natural eye.

- Urban Decay primer potion

- Mac “Painterly” paint pot

- Too Faced “Silk teddy” eye shadow (All over lid color)

- Too Faced “Velvet revolver” eye shadow (Transition color)

- Too Faced “Push-up” eye shadow (In the outer part of the crease)

- Too Faced “Heaven” eye shadow (Browbone matte highlight)

- Lise Watier “Peacock” eye pencil (Upper lash line)

- Urban Decay “Zero” eyeliner (In the waterline)

- Yves Saint-Laurent Faux-cils (Black mascara)

- Clinique Bottom lashes mascara

So there’s the finish look. I hope you liked it.

Bye, xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top MelPatinage21. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.