Wednesday 29 June 2011

NYC lipstick in Retro Red - Review

 




I bought this lipstick this fall because my friend had her sweet sixteen birthday party and her theme was the 50's. I really wanted a bright red lipstick and I really wanted it to be inexpensive because I knew I would probably not wear it any other time. But, actually, I ended up wearing it another time: at Halloween!
Okay so first, let start with the color payoff. It's crazy pigmented! In the picture, I only swiped it once and look how opaque it is! So this is a positive. A negative would be that you absolutely need to wear lip liner with this lipstick because it's going to move if you don't like I did. Also, there's not a lot of staying power. I find it wears off not long after applying it.
Overall I think this is a good lipstick for Halloween or special occasions but nothing that you can wear during the day. 1. Because of the color and 2. because you're going to have to keep reapplying it every 30 minutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top MelPatinage21. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.