Tuesday 23 April 2013

Mac mineralize skinfinish in Porcelain Pink

IMG_4959
Hey Bloggers,
Today’s post is going to be a review on another highlighting powder. Totally of subject but I’m in University and I’m done tomorrow! I’m so excited because I now only have one exam left.This is Mac’s mineralize skinfinish in Porcelain pink. It is a limited edition product but it gets repromoted every little while and sometimes you can get it at CCO. That’s where I got mine. This one is a really nice light pink color with gold veining. It is absolutely gorgeous in the pan. I have an obsession with mineralize products I just find they look so pretty in their pans. So here’s the review:
- Packaging: The packaging is just like almost every other Mac product some people hate it but I quite like the sleek and polished look of the plane black packaging with the clear lid that allows you to see the color. The lids closes perfectly and I am not scared that it would open in a makeup bag.
- Product: I must say I really like this color. It is such a nice pink and I have never seen anything else like it. I like that it doesn’t have any noticeable shimmers when applied on the skin and it just gives a nice glow. The powder is quite hard and usually that’s a problem for me but it doesn’t bother me at all because I don’t have a problem getting the product on a brush.
Ratings:
- Packaging: 8/10
- Product: 9/10
- Price: 7/10
Total: 8/10 (A)
Overall, I really like this product. It’s priced mid-range but I think the price is really worth it because it is a really unique nice color in my opinion. This would have to be my favourite highlighter so when I run out, I will definitely go buy another one even if that’s not going to be before a long time because you get quite a lot of product. For reference, I’ve had this since this summer and used it at 1 day out of 2 and you can see in the pictures it looks almost new. So thanks for reading and you can subscribe if you liked it.
Have a nice day,
Mel xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top MelPatinage21. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.