Thursday 30 June 2011

FOTD #1 - Taylor Swift inspired Cat eye


This is a look a Cat eye look I created today. It's the first time I try to copy a celebrity look­. This one is inspired by Taylor Swift. I found one picture of her wearing very similar makeup. This is really out of my confort zone because I tend to usually stay away from dark black eyeliner and car eyes. On my face, I just have bronzer, Nars orgasm blush on the apples of my cheeks and as an highlight, I used an eyeshadow from Sephora in Aspen Summit #23 with a very light hand. On my lips, I have Covergirl Nature luxe balm/gloss in Hibiscus. If you want a list of all the products I used, you can comment in the comment bar.


Please rate, comment and subscribe :) Hope you liked it!

3 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top MelPatinage21. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.