Wednesday 29 June 2011

L'Oréal Hip duo in Brazen - Review




I bought this eyeshadow duo this weekend after hearing so much good reviews about these. I must say that I it totally surprised me when I swatched it in store. It was so pigmented on the back of my hand even without using a primer. So, that's why I bought it.
Also, I really liked the colors. It came with a pretty bright pink and a nice dark brown.
When I arrived at home and wanted to swatch it. It was not as pigmented as it was in store. But as I used it, when I got past the first layer of powder, the pigmentation was back. It's funny how some products does that.
I really like the colors and I think it's a really good drugstore eyeshadow. I usually don't wear any drugstore eyeshadow because I've been dissapointed in other brands like Covergirl, Maybelline and Marcelle but this one is totally different.
Ok so this is a really good product if you're looking for a good drugstore eyeshadow. The only thing is to keep in mind that it's still drugstore eyeshadow so don't expect the same as if you would have paid twice the price for an highend brand. But, if you're looking for a product in that range, I totally recommend it.
Please like, comment and subscribe! :)


http://thebroadroom.net/reviewpost/showproduct.php?product=1004&cat=86

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top MelPatinage21. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.