Wednesday 29 June 2011

Maybelline Color Sensational lipstick in Born with it - Review



The lipstick is a very nice pink color. I don't own Mac Angel because Mac is very difficult to get where I live but I've heard from a beauty guru that it's a dupe for Mac Angel. I really like the color and how it's looks on my lips. I also like that it's not a difficult color to wear. Pretty much everyone could wear it because it's nothing to bold.
I really like the finish of this lipstick. There's some nice shimmers and I like that. I also like that's it's staying on my lips for a long time.
I really recommend this lipstick because it's really good quality and I must say, it's probably my favorite drugstore lipstick.




Picture from: (I'm sorry I usually have my own pictures but I was at the camping when I did that post)


http://myaot.blogspot.com/2010/09/whats-in-my-make-up-bag.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top MelPatinage21. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.