Wednesday 29 June 2011

L'Oréal Voluminous Carbon Black mascara - Review

 




As I've already said in previous reviews, I love drugstore mascaras and I haven't found one high-end mascara that could beat the drugstores one. The most recent one I've bought is the L'Oréal Voluminous Carbon Black one.
- As it says by it's name, this mascara is very volumizing. I like that one coat gives me a lot of volume but it's build-able and I can put on more coats without it clumping.
- The formulation is really wet although for me it isn't as wet as the Maybelline Falsies mascara.
- The wand is a straight wand with traditional bristles (not rubber). I find that the wand is the perfect size. Not too small and not too big because some times, with bigger wands, I end up poking my eyes and getting mascara all over my eyelid.
- I didn't have the chance to test the waterproof formula but I'm going on Vacations soon so I will test it out at the beach and update the review hopefully.
I really love this mascara and the fact that I only need one coat to get full and dramatic lashes. I thinks it's a really good mascara and I'm glad that I bought it after hearing so much good reviews on youtube for this mascara.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top MelPatinage21. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.