Wednesday 29 June 2011

L'Oréal Hip duo in Wicked - Review

    


As promised, this is the first review following my drugstore haul. This is about L'Oréal Hip duo in Wicked. First, I must say that this is the second Hip duo I buy and I'm definitely looking to purchase more of these because the colors are really pretty and they are definitely my favorite drugstore eyeshadows. Usually, they are pretty expensive for drugstore eyeshadow but I got it on sale for 5.99$ instead of 10.79$. It's a deal even for me that has the employee discount where I work.
Reviews:
- Gold shade: It's a really pretty golden shade. I really like the texture of this eyeshadow. I've heard it's good dupe for woodwink eyeshadow. I don't have woodwink but from what I've seen in pictures, it looks very similar in texture and in color. That shade is a shimmery shade and it's super pigmented. It's my favorite shade in this duo. It's so easy to work with and you can use it for many different uses.
- Purple shade: It's a darker matte purple shade. It's also supposed to be a dupe for Mac shadowy lady eyeshadow. The swatche doesn't look that pigmented but when you put in on your eyes, it comes out really pigmented. When I first used it, I didn't expected it to be super pigmented but I almost ruined my look because it was really pigmented and I didn't use it with a light hand.
Overall, I really like this duo. I really like the eyeshadows and the shades. I will definitely buy more of these eyeshadow duos as the colors are really pretty and they are really good quality. This is pretty much the only eyeshadow I use and it's I usually really prefer high end eyeshadow but theses eyeshadows are good stuff!
Hope you liked it!
Please rate, comment and subscribe :)

1 comment:

  1. This duo looks gorgeous may have to purchase one soon

    Laura<3

    ReplyDelete

Back to Home Back to Top MelPatinage21. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.