Wednesday 29 June 2011

EOTD #9 - Neutral with a pop of purple

    


This is a look I created for everyday look with a fun pop of color. This is how I created it:
1. I primed my lids with Urban Decay Prime Potion.
2. I applied the first gold shade from Kat Von D True Romance palette on my lid.
3. I applied the 3rd color from the left in my crease. A nice medium brown with gold sparkles.
4. I lined my upper lashline with Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Ransom.
5. Over the liner, I applied using an angled brush the 2nd color from the right of my palette.
6. I applied a matte highlight color.
7. I lined my waterline, added two coats of mascara and the look was done.
So this was a fun look with neutrals and color to do.
I hope you liked it!
Please like, comment subscribe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top MelPatinage21. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.