Wednesday 29 June 2011

Korres Blush - Review

 

 



This is a review on some Korres blushes that I got for 10$ each during a sale at Sephora not long ago.
When I first received it, I had mixed feelings about these.
When I opened the box, two came unattached from the case but I just glued it myself. Separate shades review:
-Orange: I really needed to swirl my brush to get some product on but the second time I used it was not as bad. The color is really pretty and looks nice on the cheeks.
- Coral: The coral one looks really nice. It's more of a pinkish coral color. It's looks kind of deeper in the pan but when applied it turns okay even on my fair skin.
- Mauve: Really pretty pretty much the same as the coral. Looks deeper in the pan but turns out okay on the cheeks.
- Plum brown: It's really darker than I tough it would be. I can't use it as a blush on my fair skin. But, I found another use for it. It actually make a nice contour powder.
Overall, I'm pleased with the product. But, I would probably not buy all four if it would not have been on discount.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top MelPatinage21. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.