Wednesday 29 June 2011

H&M Lipgloss - Review


Okay so this is probably the cheapest make up item I ever bought. This is going to be a review on a lipgloss by H&M that I bought while I was on a trip last week.
First, this lipgloss retails at I believe close to 3$. (Sorry, I don't remember and I trew away the bad that had the price on it). I was pretty sure it was going to be really cheap but I liked the colors it had so I tought: ''What do I have to loose?'' And I bought it.
I was really curious about it and I immidiately swatched it on the back of my hand while I was in the bus. The pretty red color turned out to be more of a sheer red but I was really surprised because the lighter color was a lot more pigmented than I expected. So I really like the color overall. The only thing is that it's a very super super sticky lipgloss (probably the most sticky lipgloss I've ever tried) and it really dries my lips.
I will probably not buy it again but I like the color and if your someone who doesn't wear a lot of make up or doesn't want to pay a lot of money for a lipgloss, that would be a decent option for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top MelPatinage21. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.