Wednesday 29 June 2011

EOTD #7 - Quick gold look using Too Faced

 


This is a Gold and Brown look that I did using Too Faced Natural eye palette.
Steps:
1. I primed my lids with Urban Decay Primer Potion.
2. I applied Honey Pot on my lid.
3. I applied the left bottom corner color (sorry I don't remember the name!) in my crease and outer V.
4. I applied heaven for my highlight on my browbone.
5. I lined my upper lashline. I used a pencil but you can use a liquid or gel eyeliner.
6. I lined my waterline.
7. I added two coats of mascara and the look was done!
Ok so this was just a quick and easy look that I've done that I would wear on a daily basis or on a special occasion with the outer V just darkened a little bit.
Hope you liked it!
Please comment, like and subscribe! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top MelPatinage21. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.