Wednesday 29 June 2011

Revlon Grow Luscious mascara - Review


This is going to be a review on Revlon's Grow Luscious mascara.
Last week, I was on a trip and on the first morning, when I arrived at the time to put mascara, I realized I forgot to pack it! So first thing I did when I passed in front of a Drugstore was buying a mascara because mascara is the one make up item I need!
So I decide to try a new mascara because I love trying different brands of mascara. This time, I choose to try Revlon's Grow Luscious mascara.
The wand is very big, and it gives a lot of volume. You could compare the wand to Benefit Bad Gal or Too Faced Lash Injection mascara. But, I prefer the formula of the Revlon one because I fell that with the two others, I have difficulty to get some products on my lashes.
I like how it makes my lashes look. This is a volumizing mascara. It does it's purpose because it gives a lot of volume but I can't say it gives a lot of lenght. But I don't really care because I already have long lashes.
I really recommend this mascara because of how it looks and I will probaly put another update in a month or so to tell you if it really makes my eyelashes grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top MelPatinage21. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.