Wednesday 29 June 2011

Sephora Collection White Jumbo Pencil - Review





I really wanted to buy the NYX jumbo pencil in milk because of what I've seen, it looks super pigmented in swatches. But, NYX is a brand that's harder to get for me so while I was in a Sephora, I decided to try something similar. I knew from the beginning that the Sephora one contains some shimmers, something that the NYX one doesn't have. So this is the review about Sephora's jumbo pencil:
The pencil itself is a decent size. I know it's going to last me a long time. The color, as you can see in the picture is not pigmented a lot. In the picture, I passed over it a few times and this was pretty much the most color I could get. For the staying power, I tried it on my inner lid and I can see that even over top of my UD primer potion, it had a tendency to crease. I never tried it all over my lid because I'm scared it will crease. Even if it's not the best pigmentation ever, it still helps showing the colors more vibrant.
Overall, this was an okay product. Not amazing and not horrible. But, next time, I will definitely go online and order NYX Jumbo pencil and give a try as it is less expensive than buy this one again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top MelPatinage21. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.