Wednesday 29 June 2011

Sephora bronzing powder - Review

 


If there is one product that I've gone through a lot of, it probably is bronzer. I have a really fair skin and bronzer is almost mandatory if I don't want to look like a vampire. This is a bronzer that I've tried a little while ago but as you can see, I've it the pan on it.
This bronzing powder is from Sephora. It's in the the shade named "Bora Bora" (I just love the name and it's my dream to go there!). This bronzer contains a little bit of shimmers but nothing to glittery. I really like this bronzer because it's really multipurpose. A lot of times, I dust it all over my face with a big fluffy powder brush. Sometimes, I contour, and sometimes, I can actually use it to create a natural contour to define my crease if I want a very natural look. I also like to use this bronzer in my decollete area.
I really like this bronzer and I also like that's is less expensive than most of the high end bronzers like Nars, Too faced etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top MelPatinage21. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.