Wednesday 29 June 2011

Ecotool face kit - Review


This is a review following to my first review about ecotool's brushes. All the qualities the other brushes had, these have them too so I'm not going to go as much in details. But you can go read my first review about these.
- The bigger face brush is actually one of the softest brush I've ever tried even in my Sigma brushes.
- The concealer brush, that I've used with cream concealer on a daily basis stayed in a very nice condition. (I took care of it by spot cleaning it every day or two and deep cleaning it every two weeks).
-The angled liner brush, I actually prefer from the Sigma small angle brush because it's more precise and I can do a finer line for a more natural look. And it's harder with the Sigma one.
- I've used the three first brushes the most because that's the type of brushes I use the most. But I think the flat kind of shader brush could be very good with cream products because the bristles are so stiff but it doesn't pull on my skin when I use it.
This is definitely a great kit for an excellent value. I would absolutely recommend it to anyone either if you are starting with make up or looking for a good value kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top MelPatinage21. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.