Wednesday 29 June 2011

Urban Decay Eyeshadow primer potion - Review

I bought this Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in the Original color since I wanted something that I could use with any eyeshadow. Before when I first got into make up, I wouldn't use a primer and after a while, I started using my concealer and a little bit of powder on top of it. It made the colors show up nicely but there was only one problem: It creased horribly! That's why I decided to buy this primer potion.
- It makes the color stand out more than on bare skin and it gives something for the colors to stick on. It's sure that the color will not be as vibrant as if you were wearing a white base but I mostly wear some neutral eyeshadow so it doesn't really matter to me.
- The best part about it is that it doesn't crease! (Good thing because it was the main reason I bought it). I can wear my eyeshadow all day, go to my soccer practices at night and then arrive at home at 9pm and the eyeshadow won't move.
- I've heard some other reviews about some other eyeshadow primer that told that they made the eyeshadow hard to blend. I've never had any problems with the Urban Decay one.
When it comes to make up, the question is always if you should spend more on a product to buy high-end make up. For some items, I love drugstore make up but I think that you won't regret breaking the bank to buy this primer because it's totally worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top MelPatinage21. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.