Wednesday 29 June 2011

Maybelline Eyestudio Gel liner - Review

 


This is a review about a Maybelline Gel liner.
I usually use liquid liners but I really wanted to try at least a gel liner. I bought this a little while ago. I really like this for a gel liner.
First, it stay on very good. It doesn't transfer and lasts all day. The color also doesn't fade during the day.
I've used it mainly with an angled liner brush (Ecotool) and it worked fine with that brush. I know it comes with a little brush but I didn't like it. The brush is okay but I really prefer using another type of brush.
I think for a drugstore gel liner, that's a good choice. I really wanted to try a gel liner for a long time. But, I think I will stay with my liquid liners as I find it glides more easily on your lashline and it's easier to do some very thin lines. But, that's just my preference.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top MelPatinage21. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.