Wednesday 29 June 2011

Kat Von D True Romance palette in True Love - Review




This is a review on another product I got in my Kat Von D get the look kit. This is the True Romance palette in True Love. It's a very nice combination of gold, brown and purples.
First, I really like the colors. These are like the perfect colors for me. I think these would be the colors I would choose if I decided to design a make up palette. So I was really happy with that. Some colors are just gorgeous like there's a purple that looks only purple in the pan but when I swatched it, surprise, there was some blue glitters in it. so something I love is the diversity this palette offers.
The eyeshadows are really pigmented. I only need a tiny bit and I like that I don't get as much fallouts as with Too faced shadows. I originally planned on buying UD Naked palette but they didn't have it in stock and that was my second choice but I'm not sad because I really like it.
So I really recommend buying this palette because it's a great value and I really like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top MelPatinage21. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.