Wednesday 29 June 2011

Sephora eyeshadow in aspen summit n­o23 - Review





This is an eyeshadow that I received for free from Sephora as a birthday gift. The kit also included a small eyeliner pencil and a trial size mascara.
I really like the eyeshadow because the pigmentation is really nice. Also, I can use it for different purpose. I really like to use it with a small brush on my inner tear duct and it just make my eyes pop, opens them up and make them look more awake. Also, it makes a nice brow Highlight when used with a fluffy brush and a very light hand. I don't do it often but if you want, you can use it to highlight you cupids bow on top of your lips to give the appearance of fuller and more defined lips.
I definitely recommend that you buy it as this is available at Sephora for 12$ US.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top MelPatinage21. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.