Thursday 30 June 2011

Rimmel blush in Santa Rose - Review







 

This is a blush I got from Rimmel in my most recent haul at Jean Coutu. It's in the color called Santa Rose. Rimmel's blushes don't come in many colors. But when I saw this color, I instantly fell in love with it. I've heard things about it on luuux and I see why, because it's really pretty.


The color is very natural and it turns just the most pretty natural peach color on your cheeks. It looks really pale in the pan but it really shows up on your skin. I really like the flush of color it gives to my cheeks.


The only thing you need to watch out for is that it's really powdery. So powder can fly everywhere. But, I like the color so much that it doesn't bother me.

I really recommend this blush because the color is really pretty and I honestly don't have anything similar in my makeup collection.

1 comment:

  1. I have been wanting to try this blush/brand of blush for awhile now...i shall now try it...HeHe :)

    ReplyDelete

Back to Home Back to Top MelPatinage21. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.